Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Souvenirs

Today I have spent more on gifts for myself and other people than any other time I've been outside the United States, the first thing I purchased was some wine. Which I plan to give to my parents, I bought two bottles one is White Wine, and another is a spearmint kind of wine which is only native to Taiwan. After buying the wine went to another section of the shopping area and bought some all natural soap. The soaps are made from vegetables, plants, trees, some kinds of seeds, and many other things. They smelled really good and is supposed to be very good for the skin. We took a train to another shopping area and I bought more things for my Aunts and Uncles. In the end I ended up spending over 3000 NT$ which is about $100. But it would've been a lot more had it not been for my new friends bargaining for me in Mandarin.

No comments:

Post a Comment