Sunday, July 11, 2010

Coming Together for Friendship and Business.

The start of the first day of class was pretty memorable. The world cup final started at 2:30AM and ended in overtime with Spain 1-0. We later got to meet with two new students from Rice University also here to study business. For the opening ceremony we got to listen to several professors and very important people who, without them, this trip would not have been possible. After the speeches and introductions from the American Students we take pictures and eat. One introduction I liked the most was when Dr. Jih was speaking about how even though we all look different on the outside, we still bleed red. Which is true, I kind of made the same conclusion when I get my introduction. What I said was "Like what Dr. Jih said we all may look different on the outside but it is this (I point to my mind and then my heart) which is most important.

No comments:

Post a Comment